Most people would agree that there is one essential facility in your house which is used on a regular basis – the toilet.
Without doubt, a blocked toilet can be a real problem – inconvenient, tricky to deal with and even a little embarrassing. Blocked toilets are a fairly common occurrence and it is now not only possible to attempt to clear the blockage yourself, it is now easy to do through the use of BlockBlaster.
Tell tale signs of a blocked toilet:
- Is the water taking too long to go down? If so, it can only mean that something is blocking it.
- If it won’t go down anymore and the water along with it just overflows out of the bowl, then this is a sign of a more serious problem as this indicates a bad clog.
Remember, if you have a blocked toilet, don’t keep flushing to try and clear it, turn to BlockBlaster for swift and lasting results. This could cause it to overflow and flood the bathroom.
How Do I Use BlockBlaster?
BlockBlaster is suited to all types of toilets, including old fashioned shaped toilets. The toilet adapter is an unusual shape in order to provide an airtight seal on any toilet, large or small. Push deep until you feel the airtight seal. With the 3 adapters included, you will always find a way to create a seal in any area.
You don’t even need to try and siphon any of the existing water out. Always ensure there is a full sink or toilet of water when using the product. As the blast of air will be more powerful and targeted. A water filled environment helps this process significantly.
Simply follow the following steps to complete the process
- Insert BlockBlaster in the toilet
- Angle down while pushing the silicone head unto the waste pipe.
- The silicone head and its upper flange should form an airtight seal before releasing the gas.
If you would like any further information regarding BlockBlaster and its abilities as a toiler unblocker, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.